About Us: Mission, Goal, Vision, Values
Mission: To be the veterinary specialty and emergency center of choice by providing the highest quality, most advanced and compassionate veterinary care and customer service.
Goal: To enhance the lives of our patients and their human families by delivering excellent veterinary care focused on quality service.
Vision: To be the preferred veterinary specialty and emergency hospital based on our four guiding principles:
- Compassionate Expert Care: Our highly trained doctors and staff provide personalized care to our patients and clients.
- Teamwork: Each member of our caring team brings distinctive strengths to our collaborative organization.
- Communication: We promote direct communication and the exchange of ideas between the patient’s family, the family veterinarian, and our team in order to aid our in patients’ recovery.
- Environmental & Social Responsibility: AMVS strives to be a leader by reducing our environmental impact through green building, recycling, and community involvement.
- Integrity: We firmly adhere to the traits of reliability, sincerity, and trust.
- Effective Communication: Direct and honest communication among staff, patients’ families, and referring veterinarians is the cornerstone to the compassionate care we provide.
- Conscientious Care: Our patients are treated as if they are a part of our own family. We provide care that is attentive and compassionate.
- Nurturing the Human-Animal Bond: Each pet plays an important role in his/her human family’s life. We acknowledge this special bond between humans and animals.
- Professional Growth and Education: Our investment in professional growth produces quality results and well-trained, career medical staff. We also have a commitment to the education of the greater veterinary community, which we fulfill through community outreach and education with referring veterinarians and nurses.
- Enthusiasm: We put our best effort forth each day, and we are present in the moment to provide the best care for our patients.
- Environmental, Social, and Civic Duty: We recognize our duty to respect the environment and our community.